Beliefs and Objectives:
As a community leadership program, Leadership Coshocton County believes in…..
- Creating a sense of community spirit
- Building leadership skills through diverse educational experiences and networking
- Strengthening leadership abilities through appreciating the diversity of our community
- Nurturing individuals to enhance their stewardship and commitment to the community.
The goals of the program are to:
- Develop resourceful individuals from all the diverse sectors of the community
- Encourage an awareness of Coshocton County’s resources, problems and opportunities
- Stimulate a commitment to improving the quality of Coshocton County life.
- Assist in the development of a communications network among the county’s present and future leaders
- Create a forum where individuals who have a demonstrated commitment to Coshocton County can assemble and create ideas.
Funding and Tuition
Leadership Coshocton County is primarily funded by The Coshocton Foundation and the Willard S. and Helen F. Breon Discretionary Fund, in addition to individual donors and participants’ tuition.
Tuition for the 2025 year which begins with the Welcome Reception in August will be $450.00 and includes all materials and costs associated with the program. Tuition may be paid by the individual or their employer, and a limited number of scholarships are available. Contact the Leadership office for more information.
The number of participants in Leadership Coshocton County is limited to twenty (20). Candidates may apply personally or be nominated by employers or other interested persons.
Applicants not selected are encouraged to re-apply for Leadership Coshocton County. Likewise, nominators are urged to re-submit names for consideration, as selection can become a multi-year process.
Candidates should have:
- A demonstrated commitment to the community
- An interest in assuming greater responsibility
- The intention to remain in the county
- The full support of their employer (if applicable)
- The ability to attend all sessions. Please check the current schedule for conflicts
To request an application or nominate a candidate, please contact:
LEADERSHIP COSHOCTON COUNTY
The Coshocton Foundation
220 South Fourth Street
P.O. Box 55
Coshocton OH 43812
Application deadline: June 1 for the following Program year which begins in August.
Candidate selection and notification will be made in July.